- For the player who wants to get a ball easily even late swing.
- Player who would like to reduce slice for longer distance.
- Player who always would like to hit the ball into fairway.
- Player who is looking for higher trajectory with flexibility of shaft and club angle. (Player who is suffering from low Trj' due to luck of power)
All parts developed for the highest performance.
Accomplished further evolution, BERES Ladies.
- Easier to grip the ball
- The center of gravity is set low and deep without limit of the internal load and SUS weight screws - provides top priority to the grip of balls at any rate.
- Hit the ball with better deflection
- The deflection achieved by the thinned crown (0.45mm) provides a longer carry distance.
- Swing easily
- By removing excess weight and using lighter materials, we have made it easier for golfers to execute their shots, by applying “optimum position design techniques”.
The significantly lighter weight makes optimum center-of-gravity design possible.
The lighter weight material and the thinner crown with 8-1-1 titanium and a low center of gravity provides 10 grams of excess weight. The internal load of the low and deep center of gravity using SUS weight screws helps keep the ball on the clubface longer.
Crown rib structure
|Head material/Manufacturing process||811 Titanium/Casting|
|Face material/ Manufacturing process||6-4 Titanium/Rolled|
|Lie angle (deg.)||60.0|
|Distance to Center of Gravity(mm)||41.5||42.0|
|Height to Center of Gravity(mm)||34.5||35.0|
|Effective hitting area(mm)||21.5||21.0|
|Depth to Center of Gravity(mm)||40.5||41.0|
|Swing weight・Gross weight(g)||ARMRQ∞ 39||L||C3・263||C3・263|
Data refers to the 2S grade
Made in Japan
|Butt diameter (mm)||15.1|
|Tip diameter (mm)||8.6|
|Gross weight (g)||39.5|
Data refers to the 2S grade/1W shaft only
|Gross weight (g)||32|